Meet the people behind Future Legal Recruitment, one of the leading recruitment agencies in Manchester and the North West.
A graduate of Sheffield University, and having obtained the LPC from the College of Law in Guildford, David first became a partner, then for 12 years senior partner to the firm of Fentons Solicitors in Manchester. During that period he oversaw and was instrumental in that firmís considerable transformation, development and growth.
Now established in legal recruitment, David has put his wealth of experience in private practice to best use in assisting busy clients and candidates alike by matching clientsí needs with candidatesí aspirations to their mutual benefit.
Highly motivated, yet extremely approachable, his outside interests have included launching and owning a highly acclaimed Italian restaurant in the Peak District. He also enjoys marketing, networking, squash and the gym. He is married with 2 children.
David Artingstall is the person you need to talk with first before making any decisions about a career change.
At FLR we know that senior and established lawyers in particular can find it a challenge seeking out new career opportunities or gauging their current position in the market place. Typical comments include:
- How do I find time to search the market when I havenít a minute to spare?
- Some of the best opportunities never get advertised so how do I hear about them?
- I canít afford my current firm to know Iím looking for a new role so how can I ensure absolute confidentiality?
- I donít know who to approach in the firms Iím interested in joining.
- Iíd like advice from someone senior, who has worked in the profession before and whom I can trust before I take any steps in looking for a new position
- Itís years since I last looked at my CV and I could do with some help on it
Thatís why an informal call to David Artingstall, former senior partner at Fentons and the man behind FLR might be beneficial. In total confidence David will discuss your situation and offer professional, impartial advice. If you want to take matters forward heíll be happy to arrange to meet to discuss your best options - which sometimes might include staying where you are! At the end of the day itís about making the right decisions for your legal future
To speak confidentially to David telephone 0845 643 4316 or his mobile 07747 61 00 34