• Whilst acting professionally and efficiently is the absolute hallmark of best looking after your interests, we believe that successfully recruiting candidates for clients requires an approachable and friendly style – two qualities we pride ourselves on.
• At all times we appreciate that it is your legal future we are working with, and whilst we will give you the best advice we can, and our honest opinion, we will always respect and support your ultimate career decision. We know that you, and you alone, are in control of the whole recruitment process and we will never act other than with your best interests at heart.
• We will be pleased to have a structured discussion with you about where you want to be career wise and how best we feel you can achieve this BEFORE you send us your CV and instruct us to job search for you.
• We will give you honest and impartial advice about your options in the legal market place and how best to achieve your career goals.
• We will be frank with you as to whether we can help you achieve your ambitions in the legal workplace and won’t make false promises.
• We will NEVER release your details to any of our clients without first having your express permission. Having a legal background, we understand well the meaning of the word “Discretion”.
• We will provide advice on how best to present yourself on interview, based on our knowledge of the client, the type of job available, your aspirations and your strengths.
• We will provide honest feedback from potential employers as soon as we get it.
• We will give you constructive and impartial advice on offers you receive and negotiate effectively on your behalf to obtain the best package for you.
• We will work tirelessly to help you get a law job in Manchester or elsewhere in the North West
Trust FUTURE LEGAL with your LEGAL FUTURE